Introduction

First Timer

The goals for the final AS Media Studies project were set within the first week. The entry conditions are to be revised on a weekly basis, my path to completion of the project will be recorded in this blog. First, I visited previous blogs that former students made. I was motivated by my observations and got an idea about what I wanted my blog to look like. Then I continued my research and developed a theme web site to send my weekly updates to my instructor for the first grade of the week. Furthermore, two entries are assigned; one is to demonstrate our effectiveness with regards to our blogs and our awareness of what should be included. The second entry differentiates the opening credit sequence and the title sequence in a film opening. To explain how we answered the question, detailed methods, definitions and examples must be incorporated.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Challenges Along the Way

What will Life be about?