This project would be a presentation of a character interviewed revealing a traumatic past he had with a group of friends. While a participatory documentary would be the key component of the plot, the audience will be presented with various sets of traditional styles as the story progresses. In particular, the inclusion of crime, drama, mystery, thriller, and even sci-fi will take place. These concepts came about when I did my research on themes, setting, tone, characters, plotline, and native drama frameworks for conventions that are slow-motion, narrative, a song on action, and murder, innocent victim, murder weapon, and isolated setting for crime. To assist me with my project, I have also researched some examples of my genre's opening sequence.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N9jMX00aus





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Challenges Along the Way

What will Life be about?