Stage 3

I'm supposed to bring things in order during this point of my project so that I can begin shooting. This involves scouting for locations, storyboarding, casting actors, planning the film's look and sound, and writing a schedule for filming.


I plan to shoot my film either in a park or at school because with the COVID 19 pandemic many places are limited. Working with my partner Sarah will be challenging, for we have to choose an exact location  for us to meet and film. 






In this project, the plan is to have family members and even classmates involved and serve as the actors. These individuals will be available and happy to collaborate with me, I know for sure. In order to make a filming schedule, I have to understand their routine and ease of access. In order to start shooting, I must also get some supplies and costumes coordinated.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Challenges Along the Way

What will Life be about?